Monday, July 1, 2013

CHYNA "WHITE T" STAND OUT STAR

I'll be the first to admit I didn't expect "White T" to be a good movie. I knew I would enjoy watching Chyna and as always she would bring her best as she does in every project. To my surprise the movie was actually fairly funny. Not surprising was how funny Chyna was in the movie. Her lines were only mildly humors however her delivery of each line made her scenes the funniest of the movie. This film is Chyna at her best!

She played the stereo-typical physic but with a funny twist. In one scene Chyna looks into a crystal ball, "I see you performing in a club but you can't continue because you're passed out on staged." Chyna's character exclaimed. "Holy crap, how did you know that?" Henry asked. "I saw it on youtube, my son sent it to me." Chyna's character replied.

The line it's self is only worth a chuckle, but Chyna's delivery made it one of the funniest lines in the movie.

"White T" was without a doubt some of Chyna's best work to date and it's great to not only see her on the DVD's cover but to also see the DVD getting mainstream release in nearly all Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy and now Barnes and Noble stores around the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here