Sunday, June 15, 2014

TWITTER QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Chyna has answered more twitter questions from fans. Below are a list of a few twitter questions and Chyna's answer. To view Chyna's twitter account or to ask her your own questions follow her at twitter.com/chynatheicon

Q: Do you still have any pain of health problems from when u were in the ring wrestling - jennierocks26 · Jun 11
A: Not a lot now but I do worry when I start hitting my 60's

Q: Do you think if that situation didn't happen [Stephanie/Triple H situation], that you would still be in wwe? -suraci162 · Jun 13
A: That's a good question. I think I would have retired by now and have been elected into the HOF.

Q: What are 5 things you can't live without? - chynafan2 · Jun 12
A: Good question. Laughter, my dog Horny, my friends, a good Coach Bag and love.

Q: Who came up with name chyna and did u want to be heel even though u were liked? - jennierocks26 · Jun 11
A: The black kids in my school said that my skin looked like a china porcelain doll and the name just stuck.

Q: Which countries better to live in? Spain or France? - chynafan2 · Jun 11
A: If I had to pick between the two, I think I would prefer Spain.

Q: You are obviously a very gifted athlete but has any guy ever gone too far and really hurt you in the ring accidentally? - aliving_wonder · Jun 3
A: Yes, a couple of times. Savio Vega clotheslined me in the throat and I would up injuring my neck. One of my implants popped. During a match with Chris Benoit after I got stepped on accidentally on by Eddie and I guess the most famous one is when I got hit in the face with a fireball by Kane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here