Sunday, July 12, 2015

WRESTLING INC INTERVIEW

Photo: @AngraFilm/Twitter & @chynajoanlaurer/Twitter

Wrestlinginc.com recently interviewed wrestling legend Chyna, the Ninth Wonder of the World. They ask her about her new documentary, leaving the WWE, her Hall of Fame goals and much more! Read the full interview here

In regards to her new documentary: "We started filming June 9. I come back from Tokyo after living this whole different life and teaching. There's all this other stuff about Chyna 2015 that people aren't aware of. We're trying to show how the perception of pop culture and the media can be shown through my own personal experience as I do all these interviews. Here I am 15 years later trying to show all of these things I'm doing. There's an evolution that perhaps the media perception has not been favorable of. I'm going to change that. In changing that, I'm addressing all of these issues now. Find out why I'm not in the Hall of Fame. See what I've been up to for 15 years. Now I'm an executive producer on a documentary, that's a pretty cool thing. I've been teaching corporate English in Tokyo for four years. I've been doing yoga. I'm a vegan. My entire lifestyle, on top of what I've accomplished in the ring. I want to show that stuff. I think it's a compelling story I can tell that a lot of people can relate to. Because of the Kickstarter we're doing, this movie is by the fans, for the fans. None of us are getting paid to do this. It's a labor of love and all of the fans are included. That's how it's going to be for the entire year, it's amazing."

Source: wrestlinginc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here