Sunday, November 29, 2015

CHYNA'S LETTER TO HER FANS

Chyna has written the following letter on her facebook page to her fans thanking everyone for their constant support and love as she continues touring around the United States.

"Guys I absolutely love you all, I just wish I could answer each and every one of you guys not only on my Twitter but my Facebook and Instagram as well but I really cannot. I see everyone's messages and well wishes and happy holiday wishes and I just want you to know it means so much to me. Add on top of that all the traveling I am doing right now I cannot answer everyone. So please do not think I do not care that is far from the truth I love and adore all of my fans and will eventually be able to slow down a bit and sit down and answer everyone back. Just wanted to take this moment to let you all know I love you all."

Check out Chyna's official facebook page at facebook.com/chynajoanielaurer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here