Wednesday, February 3, 2016

VIDEO: UPDATE FROM CHYNA

In a new video, Chyna declared that she’s hoping to fix her relationship with WWE and apologized for any problems from the past:

She said: “I don’t want to show up in all of these places [wrestling conventions] with my brothers and sisters that I was in the trenches with and on the road with that I love for a huge part of my life, to see them now and feel awkward because of the repercussions of the battle with the WWE. It’s just something that I’d love to resolve, and I haven’t been able to do that… I can atone and say sorry for the things that I’ve done – and I do feel bad for the things that I’ve done and having said certain things under duress and pain and things that I haven’t resolved – that’s all I want to do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here