Tuesday, February 2, 2010

CHYNA'S NEW FITNESS VIDEO


Starpages.net reports that Chyna is in negotiations for her very own "Pilates" workout video with Mad Dogg Athletics Inc. Chyna is a life long fitness fanatic and spends hours a day in the gym doing yogo and pilates. She has transformed her body from heavily muscled warrior queen to a toned muscular model/actress. Chyna's first fitness video "More Than Meets the Eye" was released in the year 2000 and sold over a million copies.



"Former WWF wrestling champion Chyna whose real name is Joanie Laurer is in the final stages of negotiations with Mad Dogg Athletics Inc for a new Pilates workout video."

Click here to read entire article.



"My fitness regime is based on a strength building and cardio workout. I do not use weights anymore, even though sometimes I feel like I want to, however I have been using my own weight via Pilates, and Yoga which is so hard it’s unbelievable the different kind of strength you build. I never used to do cardio and now I spin, dance, walk fast, I love all the stepmills, and machines and I definitely, definitely am building some cardio endurance and learning how to breathe, and my physique is “longer” more streamlined. It has been completely different from that explosive heavy armored strength, to an open vulnerable overall strength inside and out. It’s quite amazing." Chyna said on her former official website.


NEWS CREDIT: starpages.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here